Friday, February 12, 2010

Knitting Olympics



I've signed up to be a part of Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics! I'm casting on today during the opening ceremony, and will be knitting two socks at the same time on one set of my new HiyaHiya circular needles from Needlefood. I'm using Vintage Purls Sock Club for the main colour, and then for contrast stripes I'm using the Vintage Purls samples from the last Sampler Box for one foot, and Needlefood Lupin for the other foot. I know they are a little bit different, but close enough for a pair of awesome purple stripy socks!

So last night I wound them up, but my 11 month old son got in the way and created an enormous tangle that resulted in my lovely husband staying up with me until 1am until we untangled it. That's love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment