Friday, December 18, 2009

Vintage Purls Samples!



Oooh, this is good! The Vintage Purls samples are here! And even more exciting - there are two different samples - a superwash merino/nylon sock yarn that might as well have my name on it (actually it does!) - this is totally my colour scheme - I LOVE this sock yarn! (I'll have to design a pattern just for this yarn). It's an extremely generous sample too, approx 20g.

And other other sample is some NZ Merino hand dyed fibre in beautiful soft grey/lilac/bluey-grey. It's also approx 20g, so there is a good amount to spin up or craft with. I really must learn to spin - that's my summer goal (along with finishing my sock book).

Have you visited the Vintage Purls website lately? I went to check it out last week and discovered it was totally my lucky day as the Summer Sock Club had only just been loaded, and I managed to buy one! I can't wait to see what the colours are. If you need some sock yarn for a summer holiday project, order some right now - consider it a gift from Santa. I'm sure you've been good.

2 comments:

  1. That sock yarn is gorgeous! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhhh, yum Belinda!!! VP fleece and yarn is just scrummy. You do need to learn to spin,it's seriously addictive:-).

    ReplyDelete