Thursday, January 14, 2010

Needlefood Samples!


I've been waiting for these - I'm a bit of a Needlefood addict after discovering Michelle and her stash of awesome wool at Craft2.0 last year. Also, since every parcel of Needlefood yarn that arrives contains a chocolate, my 4 year old son assumes that ALL wool parcels should contain chocolate and he has been rather disappointed this week with so many parcels arriving without treats!!

Michelle has sent in 6 different shades of very generous 20g samples - I haven't yet decided which is my favourite - they are all fantastic! And of course they all come with a Whittakers chocolate :) Here are the colours FYI:

Berry Fruits - shades of reds
Blueberry Crush - shades of blues
Hokey Pokey - shades of yellow
Lupin - shades of purple
Espresso - shades of brown
Spring - shades of green

And to fuel your addiction, there is even an added bonus with these samples of a discount on your next purchase...

Or just go buy some now at www.needlefood.co.nz while you nervously wait for the sale time on Saturday night and Sunday morning!

3 comments:

  1. YAY. I love needlefood too. I came across them at craft 2.0 in wellie last year and bought two skeins. It is so lovely to knit with, and I'm so going to get more....just need to find me the right pattern to show it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how does one get their mits on a sampler box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi - have you signed up for the email alert at www.blendy.co.nz? they go on sale tonight on felt at 9pm blendy.felt.co.nz

    ReplyDelete