Monday, March 29, 2010

Serenknitty Yarn Samples!

These are the absolutely gorgeous samples that Jane from Serenknitty has sent in for the next NZ Yarn Sampler Box - aren't the colours just beautiful? The shade is Metallic Plum - I just love it! I really must try my hand at spinning so I can see what happens with the fibre.

There are two different samples - one is a 10g sample of New Zealand Merino fibre, and the other is a 10g sample of Supersock Select 100% Superwash Merino sock yarn. Love!!

Everything is individually made with love and care. Jane explains that her colour inspiration comes from her garden in the Canterbury countryside and the surrounding landscapes. Her hand dyed yarns and fiber are all unique. Custom orders are always welcome. There are a lot of great yarns to check out in Jane's etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/serenknitty, so check them out now.

Special offers for March - hurry ends soon!:
All orders for yarn, fibre or project bags received during March will receive 3 free stitch markers (of my choice).
Any order over $75 will ship anywhere for free, postage is capped at $10 for orders under this amount. This will be refunded through Paypal after your order has been processed.

Boxy Bags
Not only can you buy amazing yarns from Serenknitty, but you can buy hand made accessories as well such as stitch markers and also, my favourite thing at the moment - boxy and pyramid project bags! Check them out - I had to buy one as soon as I saw them in Jane's store. I have both a pyramid and a boxy bag - perfect for throwing your sock knitting in when you go out, or I have even been using them as a purse.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Serenknitty looks awesome, I love the honesty "This is perfect for knitting socks, shawls or just to add to your stash."

    ReplyDelete