Thursday, November 12, 2009

Anzula Sock Yarn Samples



Today the beautiful samples from Anzula arrived! And it is sock yarn - my favourite kind of yarn. But this is extra special - it is 50% superwash merino and 50% silk, and has the most beautiful texture. I can't wait to knit this up!

The name is perfect for the colourway - "Full Bloom, like knitting a vase full of hydrangeas". I have hydrangeas this colour in my garden, just starting to bloom, so in a month or so, I'll have to take another photo of the samples with my flowers!

Anzula have been very generous with the number of samples provided, so I would say almost all boxes will contain this delicious yarn. You should also check out the large range of other yarns available at the Anzula store.


Anzula is one of the specialty international suppliers to the NZ Yarn Sampler Box.

2 comments:

  1. YUM!! What beautiful yarn. Just lovely lovely :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of the reason these yarns are so much nicer is because of the way they are made. knitting

    ReplyDelete