Saturday, November 28, 2009

Grrrl Shaped Yarns

Today I'm featuring a new NZ yarn producer called Grrrl Shaped Yarns who has just set up business and is joining in the NZ Yarn Sampler Box! Brooklynne has some amazing yarns - I have my eye on the Pukeko colourway, 50/50 merino/silk. But I also love My Grandmother's Quilt (and it does look like a quilt my grandma made!) - and a bamboo/merino blend sounds divine to knit with.

I'm about half way through knitting up all the patterns for my upcoming sock book, so I might have to buy some Grrrl Shaped Yarn to knit up a cool pattern to use for photography in my book!

AND.... Brooklynne tells me that all the samples she is sending in for the boxes are all colourways that will be exclusive to Blendy's NZ Yarn Sampler participants! So that is really exciting - I can't wait, can you? Go check out www.grrrlshapedyarns.com now and treat yourself to something (from Santa of course)...

No comments:

Post a Comment